Farm Service Technician Wanted
We are seeking a Experienced Full-Time Farm Service Technician to join our team!
At McKeown Motor Sales, a Farm Equipment Technician is expected to service, repair, assemble and maintain any agricultural equipment and attachments used for farming. This includes tractors and other equipment such as harvesting, material handling and processing, seeding, tillage and hay and forage.
Including but not limited to:
- Repairing and servicing engines, transmissions, hydraulic systems and electrical and electronic systems in agricultural equipment.
- Diagnosing and fixing problems with equipment
- Communicating with customers, co-workers and service advisorsUsing hand and power tools as well as various testing equipment to check systems
- Keeping up with changes in technology affecting agricultural equipment
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Drive manual transmission
- Steel toed safety boots
- Able to work Saturdays
- Approx 40 – 48hours per week
We offer competitive pay and benefits. Please apply in person with resume to 2589 SpringBrook Road, SpringBrook Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.